ROUND RUBBER BELLOWS
The round rubber bellows are the most often used component to protect organs with axial movement, but they are also ideal in case of different movements or lack of movement.
It’s also necessary to choose carefully the size of the bellows, to obtain a proper use and aesthetically pleasant.
The choice is between 300 different sizes of rubber bellows , but these are not available in stock, with some exceptions.
For urgent needs or measures perfectly adaptable to the device on which the bellows is installed, see also modular bellows, always in stock.
The production of rubber bellows is done with injection moulding technology, using steel moulds already existing, with fixed geometries and not changeable. To get custom sizes or shapes it’s necessary to create a new mould.
Our bellows are typically made of rubber NBR ozone protected, so they are resistant to oil and grease (even if immersed), but also moderately resistant to weather conditions. Some models are made, however, of EPDM rubber, excellent for applications in air and irradiated by the sun, but not resistant to prolonged contact with oils and greases. If requested and for orders above 100 €, it’s possible to produce the same bellows with other materials: Silicone, Neoprene, Dutral, Viton ®, FKM, CR, VMQ, HNBR and others
OPTIONS: In addition to the bellows you can consider various options to obtain different characteristics:
Hole for air passage, in case of relatively large internal volume changes
FOR A PROPER SELECTION OF BELLOWS:
- Filter for air passage hole, for particularly aggressive environments
- steel rings o support the form, in case of internal depression
- Fixing strips plastic collars
- Rubber is elastic, so the collars can widen up to 10-15% of their diameter, see the table below.
- It is always better to choose the bellows collars smaller, at least a 3% of the diameter on which must be fitted.
- The drawing shown below is standard, but many of the bellows in the table do not exactly have a similar geometry, always ask for the specific drawing.
- Check the correctness of the internal diameter
- Check if there are no encumbrances for the external diameter
Evaluate at the bottom of this page a wide range of size, if you don't find a suitable model, you can use the Universal Bellows (see the home page: "Modular Bellow"). In addition we are able to realize in 30 days a mould as your drawing.
Just the articles with "yes" in column "Avail." could be ready for delivery, otherwise delivery = 40gg.
Minimum amount: € 500.
We are ready to study geometry and application together with your engineers and supply the required samples.
For small quantities please contact our dealer. (Click the item in the menu above)
The drawing below is just indicative, any bellows is similar to that represented, ask the design of specific codes for the right analysis